Friday, August 07, 2009

Surfing lessons

We took surfing lessons at a water park

Blue shirts Vlad and Wes

Vlad is up! You can see Wes paddling out in the background.


Wes is on his board


Board gets away


Wes is up


Looks like he is standing on water, but there is a board there






I just couldn't get my legs to obey and stand up,
so later I swam and then took pictures


There's Wes' wipe out, it was great. He got applause from
the instructors. I missed the shot...of course! :(


There's Wes looking at his board


Vlad's wipe out...



It was great, feet up in the air, but I missed the shot.


Surfer dude!


Spider in the ladies' room, needless to say I didn't stay long

1 comment:

Karissa said...

OH GOOD LORD!! THAT SPIDER'S HUGE! So... I don't think we'll be coming to the Philippines... Neil *ahem* I mean.. I.. am terrified of spiders.