Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Majorca, Spain


While Karissa was here we went to Majorca, Spain.

She was happy to be able to speak Spanish several times while we were there. It was very helpful at the lost luggage desk, the hotel and various other times. Yes, I said lost luggage...it's been over a month and we still do not have it back. We've decided that from now on we will carry-on all of our luggage. Even with that, our trip was great, and we'll be compensated (eventually) and be able to replace most of the items that were lost.




We didn't do any sight seeing there, we just relaxed a lot at the beach and pools. It was a beautiful island, we hope to see more of Spain while we are in Europe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evie,
I check in on you guys regularly. It excites me for you that you are able to go to such beautiful places. I think this one is my favorite. All is well here. Talk to you soon, Jeannette